Monday, August 9, 2010

new faves

Valerie and I have been planning this session over email for months! I was so excited about it that I woke up the morning of with new creative ideas for their session. This family was so easy to get to know and I enjoyed every minute of our time together. They were such troopers as we spent the better part of the morning at the park, then down by the river, and finally we pulled out the backdrops for some studio shots too. I hope that they are pleased with the images that we were able to capture. They are definitely some of MY new faves!!

IMG_9045

Isn't she just gorgeous?!
IMG_9028

IMG_9070

{B}'s smile is contagious...what a sweet boy!
IMG_9066

My fave alert...this one and the next one too!
IMG_9102

IMG_9112

I liked both of these and couldn't decide on color or black & white. Which one do you like best?
IMG_9126

IMG_9126-b&w

Thank you Valerie & Rahsaan and {B} for the laughs and your flexibility. I can't wait to meet baby {M}!!

9 comments:

  1. I think my favorite is the one of all three (3) of us...the very 1st picture...I absolutely LOVE IT!!! Thank you so much for capturing the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops, I should have said "all four (4) of us"...can't forget about baby in the belly ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures!! You look FABULOUS pregnant!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are very sweet. I think my fav is the last one in b/w.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG they are GOOOOOOOOOOOORGEOUS!!!! Great work and GREAT subjects!!! I love the black n white of mommy n daddy and of course the 1st one is just precious. Loving the ones where you cant see faces !!! Keep up the good work Christina!!!

    Marvalous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely lovely- I think the 1st of the whole fam (Bryson, Val, Rahsaan and little "Valsaan" in the tummy) is my fav, but they are all great.
    -B. Wammis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Photos of great people! I like the black and white on the last one. It would be hot if you can make one thing stand out in color, i.e. her earring or maybe the watch. Jeans may be too much color.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love them all, especially the last two when Rahsaan has his bicep flexed touching your belly! hehehe. No but really my faaaave is the one where Rahsaan is looking down at you and you are looking up at him and y'all look soooo in love. Without love you got nothin.

    Casey

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful family. Great job!

    ReplyDelete