Saturday, August 14, 2010

looking back

This session was dear to my heart because I've known this family for over 20 years! Hollie has been a dear friend of mine since high school, throughout college and beyond. She has been someone that I can pick up with and talk to no matter how much time has past. She was a part of my wedding and I had the privilege of being a part of hers. I remember her children being born and now they're growing so quickly! Because of our friendship her family was always accepting of me and made me feel like a part of it. Looking back, I can't believe that 20 years have past. I am blessed to have known this family so well and honored to photograph them.

The two that began it all (with their precious pups):
IMG_9200

The whole family:
IMG_9204

IMG_9245

IMG_9259

IMG_9227

IMG_9237

IMG_9299

Thank you {S} family for all the years of friendship and for the honor of photographing your family. What a beautiful group you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment