Sunday, August 15, 2010

marathon session

Not too long ago I got together with a few fellow photographers and a friend of mine for a fun creative session. Denise and I have been talking about her idea for photos with her husband, Jim ever since last summer. We finally scheduled a date and once it arrived we spent 5+ hours shooting away. We were all exhausted but excited at the end of the session. I had so much fun processing these and since I couldn't decide which images to leave out I'm posting ALL of my favorites!

IMG_8396

IMG_8376

IMG_8496

IMG_8465

IMG_8506

IMG_8529

IMG_8534

IMG_8555

IMG_8559

IMG_8564

Thanks for hanging in there for our marathon session, Denise and Jim. You were such good sports and Jim you've earned the husband of the year award for your patience alone!!

2 comments:

  1. now have her do the same for you and john! rad photos, tina! you're getting soooooooooooo talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these! These look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete