Saturday, July 31, 2010

rockin' my camera

Today's the last day of the Clickin Moms scavenger hunt. I've been busy over the past two weeks (I started two weeks late!) hunting for all sorts of items from a chinchilla (found it!) to a bidet (need to find it!) to a mezzaluna knife (had to google that one and I'm still looking!). The top ten winners get to choose from some AMAZING prize packages! My husband has been the BEST as he's just as determined as I am and I have to say that it's much more fun having him along for the ride.
Clickin Moms is a great photography forum that I've been a member of for over a year now. If you're looking to improve your photography skills it's a wonderful resource! You can check it out by clicking on the banner below or to the right.

clickin' Moms

No comments:

Post a Comment