Wednesday, July 14, 2010

just like family

We just returned from a little vacation to Santa Barbara where we stayed with some dear friends. While we were there I spent some time doing a session with their youngest daughter. {J} has two older brothers whom I've known since they were her age and although this was the first time I've really had the opportunity to get to know her it was like she was instantly a part of our family. {J} is a free spirit with lots of energy and excitement. She turned 8 just a few days ago and I enjoyed capturing her playful, sweet, and fun personality!

swings

IMG_7867

IMG_7892

IMG_7863

IMG_7878

IMG_7871-copy

3 comments:

  1. Love that expression in the 3rd photo! What a great session. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina - these are great - LOVE the ones on the swing and the one after it is my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is ADORABLE! Love these!

    ReplyDelete