Saturday, April 10, 2010

one year old!

Little {M} turned one at the beginning of this year but due to all the crazy cold weather and the illness that came with it we waited until the weather was warmer and the sun was shining again to capture her one year old photos. I've had the pleasure of photographing {M} and her family on a couple of different occasions and I just love this family! They are fun-loving and real and I laugh every time I'm with {M}'s mama! Little Miss {M} is no exception. She has such a fun and spunky spirit and she is always ready to go! We all had fun watching her enjoy her delicious cupcake for the cake smash photos. Little Miss {M} I've enjoyed watching you grow and capturing your precious eyes and smiles. Thanks for the hugs...they're the best!


IMG_3895


IMG_3928


IMG_4015


IMG_3997


IMG_4039-copy


IMG_4080


IMG_4095


IMG_4249

4 comments:

  1. OMGGGGGGGGGG that was sooooooo fast Christina!!!! I looooove them. My fav is the one with her smiling in the green dress! You are so talented my friend. love ya!!!

    Marvina n Micah

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable Tina!! Great job - I love all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all. They are all to cute to pic a favorite.

    ReplyDelete