Wednesday, September 16, 2009

sweet {M}

I recently learned how to shoot in manual mode (thanks Sandy!) and thought I would try my newest trick with sweet baby {M}. She is such a cuddly and precious little girl whose mama is one of Luke's biggest fans! {M} was a perfect subject. I took over 230 shots of her and had a REALLY hard time narrowing them down to process. One of my favorite "props" in the session was the flowery, strawberry outfit which was also worn by her 3 older sisters. So cool!








4 comments:

  1. What a cutie patootie! My favorite is the first one because it shows off her gorgeous eyes! I'm working on Manual but keeping jumping back to my safe Av mode. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY cute Tina!!! I love the one in the chair looking up and the last one is adorable too. They are all cute! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet, Tina!! These are beautiful! I LOVE the one where she's looking over the back of the chair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute! i have so many favs from you that i just posted two more on my blog, i will be realeasing them over time, kinda like they do harry potter films to us....

    ReplyDelete