Saturday, March 13, 2010

teeny tiny little man

I was so excited for this session with two week old baby {C}. After my session with his mama I couldn't wait to meet this little guy! {C} was tiny at roughly 6 pounds the day of our session and he was quite a trooper as he tried to sleep while we attempted to position him in all sorts of fun ways. I am always amazed at how newborns can (and will) sleep anywhere. It makes my job so much fun as they get their zzzzz's and I get my chance to be creative with different angles and poses.

IMG_2126-copy1



IMG_2146-copy



IMG_2174



IMG_2188



IMG_2218



IMG_2225



IMG_2237

Big sister {N} joined us again and she was so sweet comforting her new baby brother when he was not so happy.

IMG_2260-copy


Thanks again {N} for allowing me to spend some time with you and your precious children. I throughly enjoyed our time together and can't wait to watch little {C} grow.

2 comments:

  1. These looks fantastic! You're so lucky - I've yet to get a newborn to sleep for me. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job. These look amazing1 I love the one in the cocoon. Did you make it?

    ReplyDelete