Monday, January 25, 2010

baby belly

I was so excited for this session! It was my first maternity session and I had a lot of ideas for it. Knowing that I needed to build up my portfolio with baby bellies I had asked a friend if she wouldn’t mind being my model. {N} brought along her beautiful daughter and we spent hours clicking away. It was my first attempt at shooting and editing in RAW and let me just say that I will never go back. The control you have with editing a RAW image is unmatched. I only wish I had braved it sooner.







Thank you {N} for being such a willing and wonderful model. By the way, you look gorgeous! I hope you enjoy these images as you await your little man.

7 comments:

  1. ADORABLE!!!!
    -Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love them all - you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them!!!! Thank you so much! Love the editing and texture... so awesome!

    -Nicole Barmby

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Christina I am blown away. This totally makes me want to have a preggers belly so I can take some pics (not really but you know lol) You have come so far and I am honored to call you friend and our family photographer = ) Keep up the good works!!!

    Marvina Kennedy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooooo precious!!!
    Makes me wish I had done pictures like that with Cecily and Casey!
    You're so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO cute Tina! Love your use of textures!!! The first and second ones are my favorite and I love the one sitting in the room. Good job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the one with the blocks!

    ReplyDelete