Monday, September 13, 2010

tea parties & train tracks

This session began with sweet {K} running to me with a big hug ready! The best part...this was the first time we had met. At that moment, I knew we would have fun together and I wasn't disappointed. I had a great time meeting and spending the afternoon with {K} and her parents as we captured some long overdue family portraits. Here are just a few of my favorites from our time together:

IMG_4817

IMG_4868

IMG_4769

IMG_4803

IMG_4707

IMG_5013

IMG_5069

Thank you {M} family for choosing me to take your family photographs. I had a wonderful time!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Christina these look amazing. I had so much fun shooting these with you. I love the very last picture of my daughter. I dont know what she was looking at, but it definately caught her attention and was a great photo opprotunity.

    Margie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina these are great - that little girl is adorable!

    ReplyDelete