Sunday, September 19, 2010

open house minis

Oh how I adore these three toddlers whom I have had the joy of photographing on more than one occasion!! This occasion was an open house hosted by {H}'s mama where she asked me to do some quick mini sessions.

First up was {H} who I've been photographing since she was only a few days old! It's so much fun for me to see her grow up before my lens and to see some of the same faces I saw way back in her newborn session.

IMG_5149

IMG_5175

IMG_5195

Next was {M} who I've also photographed since she was just a baby. I love Miss {M}'s serious faces...they are some of my favorite photographs. While she can be serious {M} is also fun-loving and quite a character! We captured some fun smiles playing peek-a-boo too.

IMG_5223

IMG_5235

IMG_5279

Last was Mr. {J} who just this past summer spent some time before my lens with his family. He took some convincing to do this session but after all was said and done I'm pretty sure he had fun!

IMG_5324

IMG_5331

IMG_5356

2 comments:

  1. Love them! The woodpile and leaves especially make for perfect Fall photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. uggggh Love the one with Taylor in the background! they all are great!! cant wait forour Fall session, I am looking for the girls outfits NOW!


    one of ur biggest fans


    Marvina

    ReplyDelete