Friday, February 19, 2010

project:52 {week8}

In honor of Valentine's Day I had a mini session with the boys and my new festive backdrop. They did a pretty good job of listening and I was actually happy to hear them arguing over who was going to be in the picture! (You see, most of the time they are running from me and my camera or showing my camera how great the back of their heads look.) We got some fun shots and this one stood out to me the most. They decided that they wanted to wear their rain boots for the last few photos and this pose was actually Noah's idea. I caught Luke taking a peek at his big brother just to make sure he was doing it the right way. Can't you just feel the love?

IMG_1889 copy week 8 resize

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable! Love the backdrop and this whole moment is just precious.

    ReplyDelete