Wednesday, November 25, 2009

the newton family

I have found that the first few pictures I take of a family (especially those with little ones) tend to be the best of the bunch. I enjoy taking the time necessary to "get the shot" but I've found that children tend to be at their best while they're still fresh. After all smiling can be exhausting!

When the Newton family asked me to capture some family photos for them I was honored considering that {M} is also a photographer and a dear friend of mine. I enjoyed spending the morning with them as we explored some new spots at the park I've had lots of requests for lately. Here are a few of my favorite images from our morning together:




I think this next one is my favorite out of all of them!

Miss {E} REALLY wanted all the cool toys that I had in my bag!


Another one of my faves...and I love it best in black and white.

1 comment:

  1. Tina I love these! Thank you so much for doing this for us. It was strange being on the other side of the lens, but you did a great job capturing our family. That one of me laughing with Kyle just cracks me up and I have NEVER seen this look from myself captured before (mid-laugh). :) I adore the ones of my boys and Miss E - what a little stinker she was!

    ReplyDelete