Sunday, May 30, 2010

three of a kind

I had a great time playing with siblings {E}, {B}, and baby {G} the other day! Big sister {E} is such a sweet hearted little girl and I enjoyed getting to know her as we talked about catching one of the adorable baby ducklings in the pond nearby. {B} just turned two last week and I had fun chasing him around in an attempt to capture him in all his 2 year old spunkiness! (He definitely gave me a run for my money.) Little baby {G} was SO GOOD! He hung out taking everything in and was just happy to be there. And I was happy to have another sweet baby face to photograph.

IMG_6099-copy

Sweet {E}:
ella-collage

Spunky {B}:
brody-collage

Precious {G}:
grant-collage

IMG_6193-copy1

Thank you {B} family for spending the morning with me and for all the fun and laughter we shared! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun day! I love the one in the puddle - all boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them! They are so great! I can't wait to see the rest:)

    Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete