Sunday, June 28, 2009

my new passion

I have been inspired by friends and strangers alike to pursue my renewed love for photography. I have been taking pictures and capturing life's little moments for as long as I can remember but now my memory capturing has turned into a passion to be better and grow in experience and love of photography. I especially love taking pictures of my kids and that, I must admit, has been the true subject of my passion. I have created this blog to post pictures that I adore and want to share with others. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have enjoyed capturing them!


(Photograph taken by my wonderful husband!)

1 comment:

  1. Tina - great shots of Blaire and I can totally relate to the passion you have for photography (as you'll see when you checkout my blog). Can't wait to see all of the pictures you are taking!

    ReplyDelete